Thursday, November 8, 2007

News Fox on Alexis Martin

Last night was a slow meeting, but what was brought forth was very good. India received a prophecy. The prophecy was talking about how she is looking for a companion, and that the Lord was taking his time because when he does it, he does it right. Other great words were spoke, making India cry many tears of joy. India was filled with happiness after that, I know she was worried about not getting married, all young people her age are. lol. After church
we handed off to Bram's where Bro. Bill Porter showed up to say hi. He didn't make it to church because he was in Texas, and he had to drop by and see how we were doing on his passing.


Other News with Alexis Martin Life,
I am now babysitting/cleaning for Sis. Michelle Brittin, every Monday.

Good things about this Job
I love just talking to Sis. Mechelle about the faith and other things,
Getting out of the house is always a good bonus for me,
also this will help me with my skill every sister should have {taking care of children},
lol. I also need to earn some exsta money for Christmas.hehe. Speaking of that time of year, let me just say I love Christmas!!

Also I'm going to be in the Christmas play! I'm Peter Penny Packers! haha
I'm just a greedy Businesses man, but I'm okay with that!

2 comments:

Sis. Lori P. said...

Hi Alexis! I had your blog listed on my list of blogs to watch and was just waiting for some new posts from you! I read your mom's blog and am from one of our Oregon churches. We have a small bunch of young brethren too and it sounded like so much fun on your Texas trip! You can see my daughter's blog at http://rainepelkey.blogspot.com/ she is about your age...and mine at
http://pelkey9.blogspot.com/
You can see some of our brethren mostly on hers (she does a better job of blogging than me!)Looking forward to reading about your "world"! PS...I'm so glad you had the grace to testify about your accident and what God has done for you! It's scary to stand up and testify!

Tish said...

I wish I could see this play. It sounds very interesting. It would be neat to do things like that. Playacting is so much fun no matter how old you are.