For anyone who doesn't know my handsome boyfriend... Let me introduce to you Bradley Bell!We just started our courtship not to long ago, Jan 26, 2008!
I'm so happy right now! God blessed me so much with an amazing boyfriend, my wonderful family, and my best friend Ryan! :)
The Easter hayride is in a week. I'm thrilled because I love hayrides, but more importantly because it is my first official one with Brad.
I can't wait to go!!
4 comments:
Oh yay! I'm glad to see that you are blogging again! I jsut have to say that I'm SO happy to see you two so happy! You're both so CUTE together, and you can tell that you both care for the other very much! It is so sweet. It totally reminds me of me and Ryan's dating years (I was 15 and we got together at the Newcastle hayride ;) We'll see ya soon.
Hi I'm Sis. Lorraine from Oregon, you don't know me, but I have a question for you. I was wondering what the difference was of dating and courting to you. We court here too, so I was just wondering if it was the same or different. :)
-Sis. Lorraine
Well it's just like him being just my boyfriend no dating or being alone together. Tho when I turn sixteen I will be aloud to go on dates with him, and be alone. So yes so my moms likes to call it courtship right now. lol :)
Ah cool, that's pretty much what I did when I was dating the guy I liked. We stayed in groups most of the time. It's good to know I'm not the only one! :)
Post a Comment