Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Beautiful Time



A sweet family day at the park! We had our family pictures taken at this lovely park! I kept myself busy taking snap shots of the beautiful, breath taking scenery! This park was gorgeous!
This one really popped in black in white! :}



I tinted these flowers, just a tad. I thought it really made the blue stand out against the purple.

I had to take India's picture with this orange-ish rose in her hair!
India looks so beautiful with the sunlight on her cheeks and her blond hair against the colorful background.






I had to take a picture of myself! lol





India and Cortez!



Reggie and India playing it cool! lol










Our front yard trees, turning a beautiful shade of red!















I love this picture. Mom's says if I want to learn to paint, she would make a way. That's truly what I would enjoy doing Most, right now. Painting pictures of lakes, forests... anything to do with landscaping!










A trip down Memory lane!















I love this tree! The green lushness. Mmmmm..... so cool if I could just take better pictures! All I need is a really good, non cheap camera. Haha







`

11 comments:

Tish said...

These are beautiful pictures Alexis. I'm impessed! god could have made earth ugly, but he gave us beauty to enjoy while we are here. Wasn't that nice of him?

Marisela said...

I love all your pictures! You are great at photography. I didn't remember Oklahoma being that pretty.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

I love your pictures. I remember my mom walking me to school on Fall days in Oklahoma, I remember crunching the leaves under my feet. Wonderful memories that your pictures bring back. I was only 5 or 6 at the time.

Trina said...

Those are gorgeous photos! You are very artsy! I think its a great idea to take some painting lessons, you have such a knack with stuff like that anyway.

Kalisha said...

Those pictures are beautiful. I love the picture of India with the flower in her hair, and the picture of you looking towards the lake or pond or whatever it is. You and India look good in pictures where you are not looking into the camera.

Sabriena said...

Wellllllll......... I thought that you said these were pictures from the park, but thennnnnnn you said it was a picture of a tree from your backyard. Maybe it's just me, but that seems a bit contradictory!!! (LOL)

They were nice pictures nevertheless. No matter where they were taken, they still have the same beauty.

Yes, I made that up myself. Wait... I think I heard it from... No, I read it one time... Wait a minute...

(LOL)

Jules said...

These were all GREAT pictures. I liked all the family pics and the scenery, all SO PRETTY! I enjoyed scrapbooking with you and India, I hope you gals keep coming :)

Kalisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kalisha said...

You need to blog, and also I put my blog on private so I need your e-mail to invite you. You can get my e-mail from Sis. Trina, or maybe your mom I don't know if she has my e-mail address yet though.

Kalisha said...

PLEASE post again. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please. PLEASE MAKE A NEW POST...