Friday, November 9, 2007

November, a Master piece

November is now here and the cold days are now clouding up the blue sky's, making them gray.
I always enjoy this time of year, just to throw on a sweater and take the lovely sights in. The red,orange,yellow and rusty colors mixed together, master pieces off my front porch. Beautiful paintings I get to view every time I step outside.

Today has began good... things I have to do...

Clean the down stairs, of course,
Do laundry,
Make sure I have clothes for tomorrow's pictures,
Call Ryan and Chris back,
Homeschooling/send off my english,
Help take care of Wyatt,
Clean mom's car,
Clean the up stairs,
Work out no doubt, lol
Write in my blog... oh look I can cross one off,
Ask the Lord what he'd have me to do today.

4 comments:

Kalisha said...

Sounds like this last week you had a wounderfull time, wish I could have been there (In your blog "Road trip down to texas), and I wish I had gotten to actually hear you testify. I like november time of the year to, it might have somthing to do with my b-day being on the 12th, but still I like november time of the year. So, you can only cross one thing off your list rite now, well sounds like me exept I cleaned my room, and soon I will have done two things, when I make my blog. Well later.

Mom of 3, Aunt of 16 said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year I think!!! LOL

Sabriena said...

November is beautiful. On the other hand, no matter where you are, what the countryside looks like, what month it is, and no matter how cold the temperature, Gods creation is wonderful and extremely wonderful. Sounds like you had quite the list there. Did you accomplish it all?

Tish said...

If you get that all done in one day, I'd like you to come move in with me!! It seems like I never have enough time to finish my to-do lists. sigh!