
Today is Monday and I think I'm going to do homeschooling and art work. As I said before, I love art. I like to paint. I'm not the best at it yet, but I will be. I draw alot its what I do with most of my free time. I also love to write stories on my old laptop. I write many songs, but I just keep them to myself. I may tell my good friend Kansada some times. I miss her. So here is one of my pictures, not my best, but I worked on it for a little bit.
Again go me! lol
Outside is cloudy, you can't see the sun or the sky. I guess they say its going to rain. However, they said that all last week too, and it didn't. Mom and the boys planted plants. We were planning on doing it last monday, but it looks like were getting around to doing it now. If you want to see the pictures of Reggie and Cortez, my brothers, planting plants go to my moms Raising the Martins in Oklahoma. Well, thats all I have to talk about today. So I think I'll go draw! lol
Again go me! lol
Outside is cloudy, you can't see the sun or the sky. I guess they say its going to rain. However, they said that all last week too, and it didn't. Mom and the boys planted plants. We were planning on doing it last monday, but it looks like were getting around to doing it now. If you want to see the pictures of Reggie and Cortez, my brothers, planting plants go to my moms Raising the Martins in Oklahoma. Well, thats all I have to talk about today. So I think I'll go draw! lol
No comments:
Post a Comment