Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Soccer Mud

Yesterday was so fun! My brother, Reggie, played {soccer mud}, with me. We played in the back yard, with an old, flat basketball.
It was raining as I slipped over and over again trying to hit the ball out of the puddles. My brother, cracked up every time I shot water up in my face, from me hitting the basketball.
Trust me this is one heck of a sport and its way fun!!
I was wearing off white shorts and a white t-shirt, when it started. After it all went down, I wasn't wearing white or off white any more. Lol




These are the greatest days, I'll always remember.


1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi there honey!

That looks like a MESS, but I bet you did have fun in it. Those are the kind of memories that you will remember when you get to be my age. Good times!