Today is Tuesday. I'm going to be watching the baby, as my mom goes to lunch with a friend. It's raining outside, but it feels cool and nice. When it rains, it's a perfect time to write my poems. It's maybe just the falling of the rain drops on the ground that's so soothing to me. I'm not sure, but I enjoy it very much. What inspires me the most, is at night, when I'm lying in bed. Then its the best time to think and write. In the dark, I can still look around my room and get ideas from all my things I keep, or my life. Here's one that I wrote last night and a bit this morning.
Lexi Love
Lexi love that hangs on the pink sky
Sharp rainbow shining through the rain in the corner of your eye
A necklace that spins with the world
A picture, a portrait of a lonely girl
The girl that hides under drawings of the night
The girl that shines with the sunrise bright
All her drawings on the wall, wish they could describe it all
Goodnight babylove to good morning sunshine
Close your eyes
I'll see you in the morning time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love writing poems too. Keep it up. I hope you are keeping a special book of them all. I have a book. Im not very good about writing in it anymore, but if I feel the pull I know where to put them. Very sweet poem, and it says it all very well.
Post a Comment