Today was Sunday and we went to Sapulpa for meeting, Brother Bill spoke a prophecy to the whole church. It was amazing I never saw or heard of something like that. After church we went to Davis Park where we played the Oklahoma sport of volleyball. I'm not good, but I played with India. Kelsey, Ryan and I went down to the creek, where we went in the tunnel, we talked and acted like we were in a scary movie. It was lots of fun. I think Ryan and I creeped out Kelsey. I'm getting to know the teenagers a little better every time I hang out with them. Maybe I will be really good friends with them all soon.
I will get better at playing volleyball just watch me! Go Go Lexi power!! haha lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hay OMG i freakin love this i just now got it add me as a friend. and HOLY MAC your my BEST FRIEND i love ya lotzzz me want to play mud soccer:D
shelbb
Post a Comment